Terms and Conditions
Am Born 17
Telephone: 0049-40-380 67 86
Fax: 0049-40-3861 28 58
Tax Number 4113000118
§ 1 Application
(1) The following terms and conditions form the basis of all contractual relations between Ulja Krautwald and customers who purchase goods through the shop www.zinnoberfluss.de.
(2) Different Terms and Conditions of the customer will be rejected.
§ 2 Offer and Conclusion of Contract
(1) The presentation of goods via the internet shop does not constitute a binding offer on the part of Ulja Krautwald to conclude a contract. It is only intended as an offer to the customer to submit an order.
(2) By sending the order via the Internet shop, the customer submits a binding offer to purchase the goods contained in the basket. By sending the order, the customer accepts these terms and conditions as the sole legal basis for their contract.
(3) By clicking the order button, a binding offer to conclude a purchase is placed. The provider shall acknowledge receipt of the customer’s order by sending a confirmation email. Binding orders can also be placed via phone.
§ 3 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain property of the seller (Ulja Krautwald) until fully paid for by the customer.
§ 4 Maturity
The payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
§ 5 Warranty and Cancellation
(1) Customers have the right to withdraw from the sales contract within fourteen days without giving a reason and return the ordered goods. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date the customer (or a representative other than the carrier) has received the goods.
(2) In order to exercise your right to cancel the purchase, please inform us in advance of your decision to withdraw from the contract (by e-mail, telephone or fax). You may either use the following withdrawal form, or send us a formless text informing us about regarding your decision to cancel the order.
(3) The withdrawal period is maintained as long as you inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receiving the goods.
(4) If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including delivery costs, and refund your monies within 14 days of receiving notice from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless we expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not be charged fees for this repayment.
(5) We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
(6) You have to return the goods immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us about your decision to cancel this contract with us.
(7) You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us)
Am Born 17
I / We (*) hereby give notice that I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purpose of purchasing the following goods:
Ordered on (*) ___________ / received on (*) ____________
Signature (only applicable if sent in paper form)
§ 6 Severability
(1) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.